Saturday 28 September 2013

The Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Earlier on this week I was lucky enough to be nominated for a Liebster award by Megan from Miss Mad About Nails. Basically the Liebster award is given to blogs by other bloggers to recognise and recommend those with 200 followers or fewer. If you are nominated for an award you must nominate 10 bloggers for the award and be sure to let them know! Next you have to answer a series of questions and come up with 10 questions of your own, these questions are there for the bloggers you recommend to answer. It is a lovely way to get to know other bloggers and seek out recommendations, if there is a blog I love then I'm sure you will love it too! 


The questions I was set by Megan:

Whats your all time favourite foundation?
I haven’t found my perfect foundation yet but right now I’m love Bourjois 123 mixed with a little moisturiser to sheer it out.

How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been dabbling with blogging since 2012 but I’ve been regularly posting since June 2013. 

If you could only use one brand of makeup from the drugstore/ highstreet for the rest of you life, what brand would you choose?
I only really buy drugstore make up so I’ve had a chance to try a lot of brands but it’s really hard to choose from them all. I really love MUA for pretty much everything but I’d never use their foundation because I find the shade range isn’t light enough.

Describe yourself in 3 words?
Predictable. Awkward. Compassionate.

Jeans or Dresses?
Dresses

Heels or flats?
Flats

How long do you spend blogging a week?
It varies from week to week depending on what I’m up to, it’s usually about 4 hours though.

Link your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram here:

What colour are your nails right now?
They are Avon Sea Breeze with Avon Color Trend silver glitter on my ring fingers.

Lastly, what mascara would you recommend to everyone in the world, if you had the chance to?
I adore Falsies by Maybelline it is actually amazing!


My questions:

1. Why did you first start blogging?

2. What's your favourite time of year and why?

3. What kind of blog posts do you enjoy reading and why?

4. What is your favourite high street clothing brand?

5. What food do you adore?

6. What is your favourite beauty product under £10?

7. What are your three favourite blogs to read?

8.  If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?

9. What is your favourite word to say?

10. What advice would you give to anyone reading this?


My nominees:

I look forward to how everyone answers my questions and I hope all my readers get to discover some lovely new people too!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me. I answered your questions.
    http://helloemski.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats o the award :) really need to try falsies, everybody is raving about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Falsies is amazing its definitely worth a go

      Delete
  4. Well done on your award!!

    www.makeupmonster.ie

    ReplyDelete

Did you know that in the film Toy Story, Sid's hallway carpet is the same design as the hallway carpet in The Shining? That's well creepy.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeres Jonny!